A good number of our favourite celebrities are expanding their broods, as we keep receiving news that some of them have welcomed children.
As await more news of celebrity childbirth, let’s check out some celebrities that have announced they are pregnant and expecting a child soon;
• Famous Nigerian comedian and actress, Kiekie became a trend a few days ago after she revealed on social media that she is about to become a mother. The beautiful skit maker thrilled her fans with stunning pictures of herself flaunting her baby bump, as she appreciate God for His Grace in her life. However, many of her fans and other celebrities appreciated her.
• American actress and movie star, Amy Hart is one of the female celebrities that have announced they are expecting children with their partner. In one of her recent posts, she is finally pregnant after 6 months of trying.
• Wife of famous Mark Zuckerberg is currently pregnant with her 3rd child. Her husband made this known via Instagram on Sept. 21 that his wife, Priscilla Chan, is pregnant with baby No. 3.
Since the cute couple tied the knot in May 2012, they have been an inspiration to their fans and have celebrated multi-wedding anniversaries. They welcomed their eldest two daughters in 2015 and 2017.
• Famous Jamaican model, media personality, entrepreneur, and wife of famous American rapper, Keyshia Ka’oir Davis is currently pregnant.
The beautiful model took to her social media handler on Sept. 9 to reveal her pregnancy with a video of herself bringing the rapper a positive test.
• Multi-talented actress, Samantha Cope, and her hubby are expecting a child, pictures of the actress flaunting her baby bump surfaced online on Sept. 7.
To confirm the news, the actor shared a post on Instagram saying that Baby Lawrence is on the way.