Jerry Williams is a famous Nigerian actor, model film producer, and television personality common in most Nollywood films. He is one of the youngest stars who is multitalented and experienced in movie acting. Jerry is a creative and knowledgeable character with diverse skills to attract and keep his fans entertained and interested in his films.
- Jerry was born on September 24, 1985, in Anambra states, Nigeria. He is 34 years of age as of 2020 database records. His birth sign is Arie. Williams celebrates his birthday every September 24 of every year alongside his friends, relatives, and family. Jerry loves surprise gifts and bashing during his birthday.
- Jerry was born and raised by both parents in Anambra State, Nigeria. He holds a Nigerian nationality; citizenship, and he is of the black race. His native language is Igbo. However, Jerry keeps a low profile about his personal life. He has managed to successfully keep off his family members’ details from social media. As such, we cannot validate his parent’s and siblings’ details, including names, age, and occupation. However, we are reviewing these details, and we shall upload them once they are available.
- Jerry is a very handsome and charming actor blessed w
- It was rumored that Jerry was in an intimate relationship with Destiny Etiko and Chineye since they were seen together on many occasions. However, Jerry debunked the rumors by clarifying that their relationship is just based on work and nothing intimate.
- Jerry has no child as of 2020 database records. He is still dating, and he is yet to have a traditional and white wedding. We await the good news of his marriage and childbearing. We are keeping tabs, and we shall upload new details as events unfold.
- Jerry commenced his acting career in 2010 when he was first featured in the film, The Chosen King. He played his role well, making himself attractive to film directors and producers in Nigeria. He was later featured in other films, including War on Princess, Wind of Fire, playing different film roles. Jerry is renowned for accurate film role interpretation and outstanding performance in his mov
- ith the well build an attractive body. His body measurements, including chest, waist, and hip size, are 42-33-39 inches, respectively. Jerry has a height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.72m) and weighs 145lbs (66 Kg). Details about his shoe size are under review by our teams. Jerry’s unique attractiveness is complimented by black skin, hair, and eyes that make him unique and charming to female fans in Nigeria and Africa. He is a very handsome and attractive character in most of his films.
- Jerry acquired his education in Nigeria. After his primary and high school education, he joined Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, where he pursued his career and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Theater Arts.
- Jerry is currently single and searching for true love and companion to settle in marriage. However, he revealed that he has a girlfriend and fiancée and that he is nursing his intimate relations, and they are yet to marry. However, he did not disclose the name of his fiancée. However, we are following up on this section, and we shall upload data in this section as new events emerge.
- ies. He fits and plays any movie character well due to his unique creativity, talent, and acting knowledge.
- Jerry has acted in many films alongside other renowned Nollywood icons, including Mercy Johnson, Harry B, Clem Ohameze, Chacha Eke, Chika Ike, Olu Jacobs, Jibola Dabo, Chioma Chukukwa, among others. He is described by many of the actors as a humble, honest, and humorous person to work with.
- Jerry has been featured in many films playing diverse movie roles. He has played the role of a royal prince, romantic guy, terrorist, rude boy, a savior, among other characters. Some of his famous and selected movies include: The Playboy, My Virgin Wife, Without My Heart, Runaway Affair, The Bosses Daughter, Blood on the Throne, Make Me a Widow, He Doesn’t Know I am a Billionaire among others.
- Jerry is off, or the scarce and highest paid Nigerian actors. He is approximated to earn between $20,000-$35,000 per film role. However, Jerry has not disclosed his actual salary value to the public. As such, we cannot validate his actual salary per film role. However, we are reviewing details in this section, and we shall upload it once the information is available from our reliable sources.
- Jerry is presumed as one of the richest and influential Nollywood actors. He is approximated to have a net worth of $650,000 as of 2020, including his assets, earnings, and investments. Jerry derives his wealth mainly from his acting career alongside other investments.
More Real Fact About Him
When, How He Started Acting:
He started acting when he was small. Jerry Williams started acting from childhood, at the age of 5, he was part of a drama group. But professionally, Jerry Williams joined Nollywood in 2009 while he was still in UNIZIK. But school didn’t allow him to be very active. It wasn’t easy for him to combine both schooling and acting. He finished school in 2011 and came back full time in Nollywood and hasn’t looked back since then.
He doesn’t like to be stereotyped in Nollywood. That’s why he plays versatile roles
Siblings, Brother, Sisters:
Jerry Williams is the first son of his family. He has 3 sisters, 2 brothers and lost one of his 3 sisters to death.
Jerry Williams family, Siblings and parents – mother, Father all live in Lagos while he lives in Asaba.
Jerry Williams reveals he doesn’t like to keep his family in the limelight. He likes to keep his family private that’s why he doesn’t celebrate his mother on Mother’s Day and his father on Father’s Day on his instagram page.
On Relationship Status, Marriage, Wife, Fiancee:
Jerry Williams is not married. He is single but he has someone he likes, fiancee. Jerry Williams revealed he would like to settle down in marriage and have children.
Jerry Williams is a very private person. He doesn’t show off his family on social media at all. He said he hopes to get married and have his own family, children and when he gets married, that he will equally keep his wife, children private, away from the media.
Dating An Actress:
Jerry Williams said he has never dated an actress before
Jerry Williams said he has No crush in the Nigerian movie industry
On Dating Chinenye Nnebe And Destiny Etiko:
Jerry Williams said fans send him DM telling him he And Chinenye Nnebe will make a good couple if they get married in real life but Jerry Williams reveals he and Chinenye Nnebe are not friends outside set. That they don’t relate closely. They only have good working relationship on set.