Susan Pwajok, whose full name is Susan Ganchung Pwajok, is a teenage Nigerian actress popularly known for her role as ‘Blessing’ in the TV series, The Johnsons.
- Susan Pwajok started acting as a child actress at the age of 3 but took a break for six years before returning to the Nigerian movie Industry.
- The upcoming actress was born on the 15th of January 2003. While there are no details about her parent, Susan once shared a photo of her mother on her social media timeline to celebrate Father’s day. She is a native of Plateau state and is a Berom by tribe.
- She attended Greenwood Primary School Parkview in Ikoyi, Lagos state and completed her secondary school education in 2020 after coming out in flying colours in her WAEC SSCE examination. At the moment, she is planning to proceed further and hopefully gain admission in 2021. For now, there are no details on the university and course she wants to study.
- Susan Pwajok started acting in stage drama at the age of 3. She acted a role in the stage play “ADAOBI IS GETTING MARRIED”; however, she took a break away from the scenes only to return after six years.
- The actress was once a child model for Kf faces situated at Ikeja in Lagos. Her first notable Nigerian film was in 2014 with Patrick Doyle and Waje in the movie “The Tunnel”. Also, in 2014, she auditioned to be on the popular series “Tinsel” but was instead chosen to feature in an African Magic Original Films.
- She makes her money from acting; because she is a teenager and still an upcoming actress, she can’t be asking for high prices yet. She is, however, living a comfortable lifestyle. Susan Pwajok first acting role was in a stage play called ‘Adaobi is Getting Married’.
- Susan Pwajok first Nigerian Nollywood movie was in ‘The Tunnel’. Susan Pwajok first ever Nigerian movie was with Patrick Dolye and Waje on the movie THE TUNNEL. Susan Pwajok auditioned that same year to be on Tinsel and was picked to be on AFRICA MAGIC ORIGINAL FILMS where she starred in nine films namely, Night Raid, Stopping Chloe, Steel Bling, Keeping Lucy, Steer Wheel, Coverup. Now, Susan Pwajok has transitioned from a Nollywood child actor to a Nigerian teen actress.
- Susan Pwajok has featured in the following Nollywood movies and TV series, The Johnsons, Tinsel, Keeping Lucy, Desperate Housewives Africa, Night Raid, CoverUp, The Tunnel, among others.
Susan Pwajok is a famous Instagram Star, who was born on January 15, 2003 in Nigeria. Actress, model and influencer whose lifestyle pictures have helped her earn more than 210,000 followers for her self-titled channel. She appeared in the 2012 project The Johnsons. According to Astrologers, Susan Pwajok’s zodiac sign is Capricorn.
She is Nigerian.
- Aside acting, Susan Pwajok is fulling into modelling and her instagram feed is full of pictures depicting her modelling. She is also a brand ambassador.
- Susan Pwajok was nominated for an AMVCA Award for Best Actress in a Comedy Series in 2017.
Susan Pwajok was named the Nigerian Child’s Movie Personality of the Year in 2017.
- Susan Pwajok has not revealed who she is dating and she has also not disclosed having a boyfriend.
Susan is one of the richest Instagram Star & listed on most popular Instagram Star. According to our analysis, Wikipedia, Forbes & Business Insider, Susan Pwajok net worth is approximately $1.5 Million.