Who is the greatest comic actor Nigerian cinema has ever produced? The older generation will name Chief Zebrudaya or Afolabi Afolayan aka Jaguar, whereas the younger generation will name Nkem Owoh, John Okafor (Mr Ibu), or Charles Inojie. While each generation has its own viewpoints, even the new generation agrees with me that movie stars from the past possessed a certain elegance, personality, and decency. Yes, in the past, movie stars were highly regarded, and many people looked up to them: they dressed decently, were scandal-free, and used movies to address societal problems.
I believe that in the past, Nollywood stars were more exciting and influential to young people than they are now. Pete Edochie, Chief Zebrudaya, Liz Benson, and others left large shoes that no one has yet been able to fill. Below are 20 Nollywood stars from various generations, as well as some interesting things they have in common.
1. Saint obi and Somadina: Actors with good looks who perform best in movies.
2. Benita and Destiny Etiko: When it comes to snatching people’s husbands or playing bad girls in movies, these women never disappoint.
3. Sandra Achums and Chika Ike
4. Robert Peters and Bolanle Ninolowo
Both actors are tough men who can play action or romantic roles perfectly.
5. Lilian Bach and Adesua Etomi: Aside from their beautiful smiles, these actresses are known for falling in love in all of their movies.
6. Hanks Anuku and Zubby Micheal
7. Oby Edozie and Mercy Johnson: Actresses who can take on a variety of roles.
8. Pete Edochie and Sam Obiago
9. Thelma O’khaz and Tonto Dikeh: In movies and in real life, they are controversial, but you can’t help but admire them.
10. Afolabi ‘Jagua’ Afolayan and Charles Inojie
Chales Inojie’s pharse “Na dem dey rush us” is as popular as Afolabi Afolayan’s “my belle oh my head oh.”
11. Patience Ozokwor and Eve Esin: Patience Ozokwor appears to have given Ebele Okaro her blessings when it comes to acting cruel mother-in-law..
12. Genevieve and Nancy Isime
13. Omotola Jalade and Bimbo Ademoye
14. Jim Iyke and Kenneth Okolie: Jim Iyke is well-known for his anger issues in movies. Kenneth Okolie is a carbon copy of him.
15. Ramsey Nouah and Ken Erics
16. Pat Attah and Alex Ekubo
Back in the day, nearly every Nigerian woman had a crush on Pat Attah. Today, however, all eyes are on Alex Ekubo.
17. Emeka Ike and Daniel K Daniel
18. Nkiru Sylvanus and Chacha Eke: When it comes to crying, Nkiru Sylvanus and Chacha Eke are experts.
19. Sam Dede and Junior Pope: Both men are smooth operators. They are fantastic in action films.
20. Liz Benson and Regina Daniels: Once upon a time, Liz Benson was Nigeria’s most beautiful and talked-about actress, but today it’s Regina Daniels’ turn. Regina Daniels’ position will be taken by someone else in 15-20 years.